Monday, April 9, 2012

Is it terrible that I am a work-a-holic already?
I guess it is keeping me very busy, which is great.
I just can't get enough of it! I am making up for lost time here...

I shot my sister's kids, and I always love doing kid pictures.
They turned out pretty good for not shooting for a while!










Yes, my job is taking up all of my time, but I am loving it.
My best friend is getting married next weekend and then moving to NJ right after.
I heard my mom talking to my dad tonight and she said,
"Rachel is moving right after she gets married. She is Elizabeth's best friend,
who is Elizabeth going to hang out with after she leaves?"
I think it appears that I have no social life, especially since I am working so much.
When it comes to girls, I guess I don't, because they are all pretty much married...
Luckily my job rocks, and I am dating a lot.


It is pictures like this one that make me love what I do.

3 comments: